Acting Skills on a Page for GCSE AQA Drama
- Hand out at the end of the study as consolidation, or before exams for effective revision
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or as homework
- Display in classroom or use as placemats – great visual cues!
An in-depth understanding of vocal and physical skills is crucial for any Drama student – whether for practical or written work.
These 10–11 highly visual, A3 revision posters break down everything students need to know about voice into easily-digestible chunks
Each page is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete activity poster with varied and focused tasks for independent revision
- Concise notes summarise essential knowledge
- Diagrams and images facilitate understanding and retention of information – perfect for visual learners!
- Exam-style questions and assessment tips put theory into practice
A great resource – very accessible and visually appealing, with lots of useful tips and unexpected gems about voice I hadn’t considered
What do teachers say about this resource? (9365)
A great resource – very accessible and visually appealing, with lots of useful tips and unexpected gems about voice I hadn’t considered. The idea to have semi-completed and completed versions of the A3 pages is genius! In terms of educational value, it’s a bit like a pocket guide – very clear and concise, without overwhelming you! Definitely something I’d want to bring out again and again to refer to/revise with. The A3 pages are easy to read/use – not too crowded with information. Every time I went back to look at the resource again, I spotted something I hadn’t seen before!
I think this resource is great, it's energy and enthusiasm lifts off the page. It educated me on the voice and I have learnt lots from it and I think it will do the same for students. I think its of an excellent standard and ready to go, great for photocopying and everything well developed and ready to go
An extremely useful resource. Vocal skills are always a weakness for students and this resource keeps what they have to learn simple and easy to revise
This resource is very versatile. It could be beneficial to include as revision resources but equally would make an excellent classrooms display. The layout makes it easy for students to take in the key information without being overwhelmed. I like the fact that the information is linked to example exercises that can be used in rehearsals or as warm-ups. The pages offer lots of visuals as well to appeal to different learning styles. There are clear links to the AQA exam specification and suggested ways to use the exercises and information for each key component