GCSE (9–1) AQA A Practice Papers for Component 2
Available for Themes A–F
Three practice papers for each theme all written by a principal examiner!
Perfect practice for Component 2 of the AQA A 9–1
Questions test every aspect of each theme:
- Mirrors the new exam style exactly for
realistic exam preparation!
- Great for mock exams, spot-checking progress and improving exam technique!
- Full student-friendly mark schemes that are clear
and easy to follow and fully referenced to the AOs.
- Ideal for quick marking and self-assessment.
- Provided in write-on and non-write-on formats – ready to mix and match in class or set as homework.