Active Revision for GCSE AQA Physics
A superb double resource for AQA GCSE Physics:
Very good match to specification
- Active revision sheets – content sheets with gap-fills, labelling tasks, written explanations and calculations. Students produce their own complete notes!
- Complete revision sheets – filled-in versions of the active sheets, giving comprehensive yet focused summaries for revision.
- Quick questions throughout both sets of sheets for instant checking, and end-of-topic exam questions to practise application. Worked solutions too!
- Required practicals fully described for student review – evaluation & analysis points included.
- Maths skills with worked examples so students can understand how to negotiate the increased maths content in science.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9341)
A good comprehensive resource that would be useful for students to use for revision either in lessons or independently. This resource would be very useful for students revising for end of topic tests, mocks and GCSE exams. It’s great having lots of worked examples – this is a key way in which students learn in physics.