Differentiated Homeworks for OCR GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
6–9 comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering all three sections of the 2016 OCR GCSE (9-1) Food Prep and Nutrition specification.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – higher- and lower-ability – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and practical food application – perfect for the new exams.
- Exam-style questions – draw students’ focus back to exam preparation.
- Extension tasks – stretch and challenge all abilities in practical and industry-based activities developed around the food preparation skills listed in the specification.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Great for homeworks and revision activities, as well as peer- and self-assessments
- Stimulating images improve students’ critical thinking and application skills.
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE OCR Food Preparation and Nutrition (J309)
- Food Preparation and Nutrition Component 01
- Section A Nutrition
- Section B Food (Food Provenance and Food Choice)
- Section C Cooking and Food Preparation
- GCSE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Homeworks