Starters and Plenaries for GCSE (9–1) AQA Chemistry
Catalyse your classes and maintain a positive charge to the end with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries. Write-on in-class activities that are carefully designed with a strong focus on classroom learning.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
With all materials included for an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource:
- Clearly stated learning aims
- Student-friendly handouts
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Answers for every worksheet
- Spec cross reference table for effortless delivery.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9313)|
|An excellent broad variety of tasks that will appeal to a spectrum of ability ranges. - L Astill, Teacher and Independent reviewer|
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (9275)|
|Will save hours of planning time! All main topics are covered with a range of different activities that can be easily incorporated into schemes of work. - N Perumal, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|