Learning Grids for GCSE Edexcel Chemistry
A brilliant idea designed to support
differentiation. Students work through the question grids to
review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with
or without their books, every student can engage with this
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry (1CH0)
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 1
- Key concepts in chemistry
- States of matter and mixtures
- Chemical changes
- Extracting metals and equilibria
- Separate chemistry 1
- GCSE Learning Grids
- GCSE Chemistry Learning Grids
- GCSE Science Learning Grids
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 2
- Groups in the periodic table
- Rates of reaction and energy changes
- Fuels and Earth science
- Separate chemistry 2