Getting to Know... Intouchables 2nd Edition
- Edexcel: AS and A Level
- Eduqas: AS and A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure a full understanding of this popular film. Students will get to know Intouchables inside out and be well prepared for the writing exams.
A really useful guide which will certainly save teachers a lot of time, and enhance students' understanding of this fantastic film
Logical structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent research:
- Before: introductory tasks prepare students – focus on vocabulary, research, context and characters.
- During: scene-by-scene work-through ensures thorough understanding and supports students’ interpretation. Activities include comprehension, translation, grammar and reflection questions.
- Also includes special section on analysis of themes.
- After: exam-style essay questions split by board and level for students to apply what they have learnt. Exam tips, model essays and advice help to perfect exam technique.
- Includes Student and Teacher Booklets
What do teachers say about this resource? (9217)
A really useful guide which will certainly save teachers a lot of time, and enhance students' understanding of this fantastic film.
An excellent range of activities to accompany and consolidate classroom teaching. Pupils can work independently or in class to compile a useful revision guide for the film.
Great resource for year 13. If it fits with their exam board/specification, and there are no better resources than the Getting to Know packs.
- A Level Edexcel French (9FR0)
- A Level Edexcel French Getting to Know
- A Level Edexcel French Set Text
- A Level Edexcel French Writing
- A Level Edexcel Getting to Know
- A Level Eduqas French (A800)
- A Level Eduqas French Getting to Know
- A Level Eduqas French Set Text
- A Level Eduqas French Writing
- A Level Eduqas Getting to Know
- A Level French
- A Level French Getting to Know
- A Level MFL Getting to Know
- Éric Toledano
- Olivier Nakache