Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Computer Science - Algorithms Resource Pack
In-depth coverage of the importance of algorithms in the planning of computer programs. Introduces students to analysing simple problems before exploring progressively more complex problems using flowcharts and pseudo code.
Presented in two parts:
- Part 1: Seven chapters of theory, interspersed with task prompts. Give to students in its entirety or as separate handouts as and when you need them.
- Part 2: Worksheets (for completion of the tasks referred to in Part 1), plus solutions
- Exercises and examples use the Edexcel-prefered pseudo code syntax
- All key terms and concepts defined and explained
- Cross-referenced to the Edexcel (1CP1) specification
- Answers/solutions for all exercises