Blood Brothers: Activity Pack for GCSE
Immerse your students in Willy Russell’s captivating tale of nature versus nurture and of class division with this engaging activity pack. The wide variety of stimulating activities, covering all aspects of the play, will enthuse all learners as they explore this modern classic. The plethora of relevant and controversial themes and topics will bring your class debates to life!
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every scene is explored through a range of relevant and useful tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
All activities are perfectly matched to the Assessment Objectives and are accessible for your whole class – differentiation is built in.
Plus! Suggested answers are given for questions and activities.