Practice Papers for GCSE (9–1) Eduqas Media Studies
Give your students the support they need to prepare for the new GCSE (9–1) exams. Four original practice papers for each of Component 1 and Component 2 intelligently mirror the Eduqas sample assessment material. Realistic papers ensure students are familiar with the new format, ready to answer each question type and gain complete practice across the specification.
The questions are varied and suitable for all abilities...
...Really supportive and has saved me so much time
- Every set product covered!
- Carefully chosen unseen products for Component 1 boost student confidence
- Comprehensive coverage of the theoretical framework – specification cross-reference grid helps you monitor progress and target weak spots
- Full range of question types including textual analysis, comparison, knowledge and understanding, extended response and synoptic questions
- Student-friendly mark schemes and indicative content – ideal for quick marking or self-assessment
What do teachers say about this resource? (10036)
Absolutely brilliant! A life saver! It makes setting exams for mocks much easier. There are no other papers (other than the SAMS) for students to tackle. It gives them realistic ideas of what is expected in the exams. I have been using ZigZag for years, and have never been let down. Easy to use and time saving. Very thankful for this resource.
Very useful… gives teachers and students a good understanding of the range of questions that might be used in the exams… I liked the range of unseen texts that were used and the variety of questions. I also think the indicative content is very valuable for teachers and staff as it reinforces student's learning and can help to guide them in how to structure their answers. I think the exam tips are also important and the mark schemes, as students can see how marks are awarded and start to understand that they also need to ensure their explanation and analysis is presented clearly, rather than just learning and repeating facts about the texts… [This resource] would save a lot of planning time and can be easily used for assessment points and homework.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9078)
Brilliant! The questions are very useful and all come with mark schemes. There are so few past papers for the first year group it’s both supportive for students and staff. The questions are varied and for all abilities. It has been really supportive for a new specification and has saved me so much time. Perfect match for the specification Eduqas Media Studies.
- Component 1
- GCSE Eduqas Media Studies (C680)
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Media Studies Practice Papers
- GCSE Practice Papers
- Quality Street
- The Archers
- The Guardian
- The Man with the Golden Gun
- The Sun
- This Girl Can
- Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk
- Component 2
- Duran Duran, Rio
- Kate Perry, Roar
- Pharrell Williams, Freedom
- Taylor Swift, Bad Blood
- The IT Crowd
- The Sweeney
- TLC, Waterfalls