Exam Practice for AS & A Level Eduqas French
Original recordings followed by AS/A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all AS/A Level topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Eduqas specification.
I like the layout, with a mix of questions which all correspond to what students are likely to face in the actual exam...
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Eduqas – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
...I also like that the transcripts are provided, since this allows for extra listening practice and allows pupils to really understand each task
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (9086)
I was really impressed by this resource. I thought that it was logical, it covers a wide range of topics which are highly relevant to the A Level specification, and I like the layout, with a mix of questions which all correspond to what students are likely to face in the actual exam. I also like that the transcripts are provided, since this allows for extra listening practice and allows pupils to really understand each task.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9059)
[Would you be happy to use this resource in your own teaching?] Yes, it is excellent. It follows the SAMs extremely well and the topics chosen are excellent.
I think this is an excellent resource as a starting point. The mark scheme is really clear and easy to follow, and the choice of topic is spot on- it fits the exam board topics really well and gives a nice broad range for practice.The whole document is very clear and shows logical progression through the different sub topics. Exam practice at A Level is always invaluable so there is always a use for something like this!