Musical Terminology Activity Packs for AS and A Level AQA Music
Comprehensive activity packs ensure students get to grips with essential musical terminology for the 2016 AS and A Level Music specifications. The perfect addition to your teaching for listening and appraising.
Varied and appealing activities build confidence and familiarity with musical language. Activities include: Table Fill, Crosswords (plus interactive versions), Dominoes and Flash Cards.
- Interactive audio crosswords for instruments and intervals, where clues are playable sounds – improve aural recognition
- Visual match-ups for intervals, scales and key signatures – develop score reading skills
- Student-friendly definitions – broken down into manageable topics to make complex terms accessible to all
- Comprehensive glossary and solutions – for easy marking
- CD-ROM format – allows straightforward sharing on the school network
- Endless uses – homework, starters, plenaries, revision lessons or individual support
Specification content broken down into manageable topics based on musical elements and areas of study, so you can fit the activities into any lesson.
A high quality resource. I use the crosswords with high and middle ability and the word-match activities with my lower ability students. Dominoes allow all students access and make learning fun
What do teachers say about this resource? (8996, 8997, 8998, 8999, 9001, 9002, 9027)
Many activities and resources.
It helped me to help my students.
Packed full of items and sources easy to use.
- A Level Activity Packs
- A Level AQA Music (7272)
- A Level Keyword Activities
- A Level Keywords
- A Level Music
- A Level Music Musical Terminology Activity Pack
- Appraising Music
- Art Music since 1910
- Contemporary Traditional Music
- Music for Media
- Music for Theatre
- Pop Music
- Western Classical Tradition 1650–1910