‘The Key Cases’ for AS and A Level OCR Law
Boost exam recall with this bank of stimulating, easy-to-use, topic-by-topic activities. Ensure they know the key Acts of Parliament and cases that will help them to achieve the highest possible grades in the new 2017 OCR specification.
Every topic includes a variety of activities designed to reinforce different skills
- Learn: Learning Grids help students to recognise the outcomes and significance of each case and increases understanding – a great, easy-to-set homework task!
- Reinforce: ‘Match-up’ and ‘Dominoes’ provide a useful bank of starter and plenary tasks to help reinforce knowledge of key cases.
- Revise: ‘Flash cards’ and ‘make your own glossary’ are ready-made for revision and ensure students retain the key information.
- A ready-made reference list for OCR Law
- Clear ‘at a glance’ summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
A useful and timely resource… it promotes the accurate revision and recall of a number of key cases, which is essential for success in this subject.” P Emerton, Teacher & Ind. Reviewer
- A Level OCR Law
- AS OCR Law H015
- Criminal law
- Criminal Liability
- Delegation legislation
- European Union Law Case Law
- General defences
- H415 The legal system
- Judicial precedent
- Law Making Case Study Support Pack Criminal courts
- Lay people
- Legal Personnel
- Non-fatal offences against the person
- Offences against the person
- Parliamentary law making
- Statutory interpretation