Differentiated Homeworks for WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition
21 comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering all five topics of the 2016 WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition specification.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – higher- and lower-ability – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and practical food application – perfect for the new exams.
- Exam-style questions – draw students’ focus back to exam preparation.
- Extension tasks – stretch and challenge all abilities in practical and industry-based activities developed around the food preparation skills listed in the specification.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Great for homeworks and revision activities, as well as peer- and self-assessments
- Stimulating images improve students’ critical thinking and application skills.
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Diet and Good Health
- Food Commodities
- GCSE Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Homeworks
- GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition (3560)
- Principles of Nutrition
- The Science of Food
- Unit 1 Principles of Food and Nutrition
- Where Food Comes From