Topic Tests for WJEC L3 Food Science and Nutrition
Reveal your students’ strengths and weaknesses and track their progress.
19 topic-by-topic question banks written for Unit 1 of the WJEC Level 3 Food Science and Nutrition specification. Great for summative assessments; in-class, for revision or as independent study.
Straightforward and progressive structure with clear and focused questions…
- Multiple-choice, short-answer and extended-answer questions – perfect preparation for the exam and assignment.
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life opportunities to apply knowledge to food and nutrition in a wide range of contexts.
- Detailed answers and mark allocations – great for peer- and self-assessment!
- Control measures
- Cooking methods
- Cross contamination
- Dietary groups
- Food allergies
- Food choices
- Food hygiene
- Food intolerance
- Food Production
- Food Quality
- Food Safety
- Food tables
- Food technology
- Level 3
- Nutritional intake
- Nutritional requirements
- Physical Properties of food
- Planning Menus
- Preparation of commodities
- Preparation techniques
- Specification A
- Unit 1: Meeting the Nutritional Needs of Specific Groups
- Unit 2: Ensuring Food is Safe to Eat
- Unit 3: Experimenting to Solve Food Production
- Unit 4: Current Issues in Food Science and Nutrition
- WJEC Food Science and Nutrition