for AS and A Level Edexcel French, Spanish and German
Bespoke, interesting and engaging homeworks covering all 2016 AS/A Level Edexcel topics and practising a wide range of skills. For each of the six topics, there are three one–hour worksheets with different skills focus: ❶ Vocabulary, reading and summarising ❷ Grammar ❸ Writing and translation (both ways).
A very thoughtful and thorough resource, clearly many hours have been invested here, enhorabuena!
- Ensures students revise content and practise exam skills at the same time
- Relevant and contemporary texts will keep students engaged and ensure up-to-date knowledge of Target Language countries
- Every worksheet has built-in differentiation, making the resource suitable for all learners
- Incredibly versatile: use as independent homework, topic revision or skill-based exam practice
- Clear and detailed mark schemes for easy assessment including translations and summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (10088)
Absolutely brilliant, well done. A very thoughtful and thorough resource, clearly many hours have been invested here, enhorabuena! I really like the structure, how it builds up gradually, starting with introduction to vocabulary. It covers all the necessary topics and provides opportunities for students to work on a number of key skills. Matching topic areas with vocabulary or definitions/synonyms is an excellent idea. The gap fill tasks allow students to focus on their comprehension skills and use key words in context. The multiple choice comprehension questions allow for re-reading and are easy to mark.
A brilliant resource! Well done!! Very thorough and all facts researched in detail. Well structured, excellent focus on key skills, gradual build up (from vocab to grammar to writing/ translating), tackles the grammatical areas students struggle with the most. I like the fact that the tasks can be incorporated into lessons as assessments or set as homework. I like the context and content is up to date, good answers provided on the suggested tasks, differentiated, appropriate topic choices, making it easier to incorporate within SoW. There are a number of tasks around the same texts so students have an opportunity to consolidate knowledge, there is sufficient complexity and range of grammatical structures, some tasks are open ended which are more demanding on the thinking skills. Many tasks are in line with A Level exam styles. I like the fact that they have to summarise information, which they really struggle with, and is clearly guided with the number of points requires. I love how the examples in the grammar points are fully relevant to the topic discussed.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8422)
Overall it is a very comprehensive resource which enables thorough revision of vocabulary related with the two themes of the A Level course [Year 2]. The translation/reading texts, apart from providing a review of vocabulary and grammar structures needed, provide useful factual information about the topics (e.g. Life in the DDR/emigration) which pupils can use to enhance their knowledge of German society for the speaking exam, as the facts/topics covered are not covered in the Edexcel textbook to the same degree.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8755)
I cannot wait to see the end product, well done, lots of hard work and thinking has gone into this! It's well structured, has a good range of topics, and it tackles the grammatical areas students struggle with the most. I like the fact that the tasks can be incorporated into lessons as assessments or set as homework.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9071)
I immediately liked the fact that the booklet is split into the six themes in the first year of A Level course and that there are vocabulary exercises, grammar exercises and then translation exercises for the pupils to complete at home to allow for a greater depth of treatment of the content area. The section on research is also fabulous as pupils need to independently research the different themes they study in the German speaking world. Giving them a website to base their research on is great as the pupils often find it difficult to know where to start to find facts and information.
- A Level French
- A Level Edexcel French (9FR0)
- A Level Edexcel French Grammar
- A Level Edexcel French Vocabulary
- A Level Edexcel French Reading
- A Level Edexcel French Writing
- A Level Edexcel French Translation
- A Level Edexcel French Summarising
- A Level Edexcel Homeworks
- A Level Edexcel French Homeworks
- A Level Edexcel German (8GN0)
- A Level Edexcel German Grammar
- A Level Edexcel German Homeworks
- A Level Edexcel German Reading
- A Level Edexcel German Summarising
- A Level Edexcel German Translation
- A Level Edexcel German Vocabulary
- A Level Edexcel German Writing
- A Level German
- A Level Edexcel Spanish (9SP0)
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Grammar
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Homeworks
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Reading
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Summarising
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Translation
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Vocabulary
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Writing
- A Level Spanish