Exam Preparation Guide for GCSE (9–1) AQA Media Studies
Perfect your students’ exam technique with this supportive and student-friendly guide for GCSE (9–1) AQA Media One and Two. Bursting with a wide variety of exam-style questions, graded sample answers, constructive examiner commentary, varied tasks and mini-mock papers – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
Deconstruct the exam
- Clear and concise notes cover all types of exam-style question, as well as LIAR, context and theories and the assessment objectives, so students have clear exam expectations.
- 33 original exam-style questions with sample answers and examiner’s commentary demonstrate best practice and pinpoint common errors.
Practise and build exam skills
- A further 29 progressive and differentiated exam-style questions build confidence and develop writing skills.
- Plus! Writing frames support lower-ability students.
Apply skills and test yourself
- Synoptic exam tips for last-minute, confidence-boosting advice.
- 4 mini-mock papers, complete with student-friendly mark schemes consolidate learning.
- Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- Doctor Strange
- Doctor Who
- Galaxy TV Advert
- GCSE AQA Media Studies (8572)
- GCSE Exam Prep Guide
- GCSE Media Studies
- GCSE Media Studies Exam Prep Guide
- I, Daniel Blake
- Julie Adenuga Beats 1 Radio
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- Lara Croft Go
- Media One
- Media Two
- NHS Represent Campaign
- One Direction, History
- Radio 1 Launch Day
- The Daily Mirror
- The Times