DNA: Practical Activity Pack for GCSE Drama
A wide range of stand-alone activities to teach this GCSE classic – for any unit or component!
A contemporary piece of theatre exploring pertinent modern-day themes – including morality and ethics – Dennis Kelly’s darkly disturbing DNA is particularly suited to a young audience and perfect for engaging students at GCSE.
24 sets of diverse, comprehensive and engaging exercises cover the play from all angles. Pick and choose to complement your scheme of work and enhance learning:
- Whole-text, summative and contextual activities provide a solid foundation for learning
- Scene-by-scene tasks allow for in-depth, practical investigation of key themes and moments
- ‘Staging the text’ section facilitates further exploration of performance and design
Plus! Dedicated ‘exam practice’ essay questions encourage students to effectively apply their skills and knowledge
Fully matched to GCSE exam board requirements, and with an activity overview grid, teacher’s notes and suggested answers for easy planning and assessment.
- GCSE Drama Practical Activity Pack
- GCSE Activity Packs
- Set Text
- Interpreting Theatre
- Bringing Texts to Life
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- GCSE WJEC Drama (3690)
- Understanding Drama
- Texts in Practice
- Study of Set Text
- GCSE Drama
- GCSE AQA Drama (8261)
- GCSE Edexcel Drama (1DR0)
- GCSE Eduqas Drama (C690)
- GCSE OCR Drama (J316)