Blood Brothers: Practical Activity Pack for GCSE Drama (Endorsed Edition)
Blood Brothers Activity Pack is endorsed for the 2016 GCSE OCR Drama Specification.
A wide range of stand-alone activities to teach this GCSE classic – for any unit or component!
Willy Russell’s Blood Brothers is a modern classic, rich in themes and theatrical possibilities and the perfect play to study for GCSE Drama.
46 sets of diverse, comprehensive and engaging exercises cover the play from all angles. Pick and choose to complement your scheme of work and enhance learning:
- Whole-text, summative and contextual activities provide a solid foundation for learning
- Scene-by-scene tasks allow for in-depth, practical investigation of key themes and moments
- ‘Staging the text’ section facilitates further exploration of performance and design
Plus! Dedicated ‘exam practice’ essay questions encourage students to effectively apply their skills and knowledge
Fully matched to GCSE exam board requirements, and with an activity overview grid, teacher’s notes and suggested answers for easy planning and assessment.
Useful written and practical activities for a range of learners
What do teachers say about this resource? (8715)
This is a really good resource with useful written and practical activities for a range of learners. It applies well to both GCSE and BTEC courses, and provides staff with a comprehensive overview of the text
- Bringing Texts to Life
- GCSE Activity Packs
- GCSE AQA Drama (8261)
- GCSE Drama
- GCSE Drama Practical Activity Pack
- GCSE Edexcel Drama (1DR0)
- GCSE Eduqas Drama (C690)
- GCSE OCR Drama (J316)
- GCSE WJEC Drama (3690)
- Interpreting Theatre
- Set Text
- Study of Set Text
- Texts in Practice
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- Understanding Drama