GCSE Edexcel B Learning Grids
Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions based on a sub-topic of the learning criteria. Cross-referenced to the most popular GCSE textbooks and ZigZag Education Teaching Packs to ensure a structured reading of the text.
- Minimal preparation for the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Results in a set of comprehensive revision notes.
- Covers all textbook content.
- Questions and Answers provided.
Some great ideas here to review learning either at the end of the topic or for revision before final examinations. A good opportunity for pupils to reflect on their prior knowledge and areas that are lacking.E Gill, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Case study specific learning grids make perfect factsheets for revision.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.