The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: Pre-Release Exam Preparation Pack for A Level Eduqas Drama
Comprehensive, in-depth exploration of the pre-seen extract for the A Level Eduqas exam
Comprehensively prepare students for Component 3: Section C! In-depth exploration and analysis of every aspect of the extract – from context, characters and themes, to performance and design.
Your students will know the extract inside out and be fully prepared for whatever comes their way in the exam.
- Engaging exploratory activities throughout
- Special section on live theatre and how to apply it to the exam
- Show students know how to create clear and accurate technical diagrams
- Dedicated teacher’s sections with step-by-step preparation for Section C, teaching notes and indicative content
- Put the extract into context
Ensure students understand the events, characters, locations and themes featured in the extract – and their significance to the play as a whole
- Explore and analyse the extract
An in-depth look at all aspects of performance and design – including: staging ★ positioning ★ movement and proxemics ★ sound ★ lighting ★ set and props ★ costume, hair and make-up
Plus! Each section includes a content checklist, key terminology and practice exam questions
- Get prepared for the exam
Planning guidance, writing frameworks, model answers, marking activities, answer checklists and more – ensures students can turn their knowledge into a successful exam response!