Topic on a Page for GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition
25 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory content of the new WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition specification.
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless examples to encourage effective application to the food industry.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Included for each topic:
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
- Food Preparation and Nutrition
- First teaching 2016
- 2018 exams
- WJEC (Wales)
- Component 1: Principles of Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Component 2: Food Preparation and Nutrition in Action
- Food Commodities
- Principles of nutrition
- Diet and good health
- The science of food
- Where food comes from
- Cooking and food preparation
- Mind Maps