GCSE AQA 9–1 DT Keyword Activities
The ULTIMATE resources to support students with essential DT vocabulary!
Every key term from the spec is defined and taught through a series of engaging activities and memory games including: Match-up, Table Fill, Crosswords, Dominoes and Flash Cards.
Activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed through a custom interface.
A great time saver for quick starters and plenaries...
...Ideal for cover lessons or quick homework tasks too
What do teachers say about this resource? (8512)
It’s all there for you, simple and clear. Great time saver for quick starter and plenaries. Ideal for cover lessons or quick homework tasks too. All students got engaged – particularly for the crosswords and helped each other get the right answers.
- GCSE AQA 9-1 Design and Technology
- 3.1 Core Technical Principles
- new and emerging technologies
- energy generation and storage
- developments in new materials
- systems approach to designing
- mechanical devices
- materials and their working properties
- Metal-based Materials
- selection of materials or components
- forces and stresses
- ecological and social footprint
- sources and origins
- using and working with materials
- stock forms
- types and sizes
- scales of production
- specialist techniques and processes
- surface treatments and finishes
- Papers and Boards
- Timber-based Materials
- material management
- specialist tools and equipment
- social and economic challenge
- the work of others
- design strategies
- communication of design ideas
- prototype development
- selection of materials and components
- 3.3 Core Design Principles
- primary and secondary data