Practice Papers for GCSE Eduqas French
Available for Speaking, Reading and Writing
Comprehensive practice for Components 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 2016 GCSE Eduqas French specification. For each tier, there are three full practice papers, mirroring Eduqas Sample Assessment Materials.
...My pupils can improve not only their confidence and skills in writing, but also their exam technique
All practice papers meet the requirements of the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
- Every specification topic is covered, ensuring that students are familiar with questions on a wide range of issues
- Exam-style role plays, stimulus cards and conversation prompts help students to prepare effectively for the speaking exam
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
What do teachers say about this resource? (8482, 8481)
I think that this is an excellent set of resources. It is clear, well laid out, and the range of topics dealt with throughout the papers provides a good mix which helps to practice most if not all parts of the syllabus. The exam rubrics are good, mirroring exam papers closely. I really like that the resource uses plenty of literary extracts, as this is something which I personally find quite challenging to include in my own practice papers. It is more straightforward and much quicker to make up your own texts than to find and adapt relevant literary passages.I do appreciate the various nods to francophonie, such as the questions about Haiti and Montreal, which provide a little extra cultural knowledge on the side! I also like the little bits of slang which appear in a really accessible way, such as the word "gone" highlighted in higher paper 3.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8718, 8719)
A fantastic resource to help students prepare and save teacher time in preparing questions. My pupils can improve not only their confidence and skills in writing but also their exam technique due to style. It is in the style of actual examinations which trains pupils.
- GCSE French
- GCSE 9-1 Eduqas French (C800)
- GCSE Eduqas French Reading
- GCSE Eduqas Practice Papers
- GCSE Eduqas French Practice Papers
- GCSE Eduqas French Practice Papers: Reading
- GCSE Eduqas French Foundation
- Component 3: Reading
- GCSE Eduqas French Higher
- GCSE Eduqas French Speaking
- GCSE Eduqas French Practice Papers: Speaking
- Component 1: Speaking
- Component 4: Writing
- GCSE Eduqas French Practice Papers: Writing
- GCSE Eduqas French Writing