Learning Grids for GCSE AQA Chemistry
A brilliant idea designed to support
differentiation. Students work through the question grids to
review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with
or without their books, every student can engage with this
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8437)
A well written resource that covers the content well.
This would work well as an independent study resource for more able students or a guide to use with a tutor or in a study group.
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Learning Grids
- GCSE Learning Grids
- GCSE Science Learning Grids
- 4.10 Using resources
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2