Learning Grids for GCSE AQA Chemistry
A brilliant idea designed to support
differentiation. Students work through the question grids to
review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with
or without their books, every student can engage with this
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
- Pack includes question-only grids and answer versions for easy marking.
- Also includes key skills for practicals and Maths.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8437)
A well written resource that covers the content well.
This would work well as an independent study resource for more able students or a guide to use with a tutor or in a study group.
- GCSE Chemistry Learning Grids
- GCSE Learning Grids
- 4.5 Energy changes
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Science Learning Grids
- 4.10 Using resources
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2