Context Prep Packs for GCSE NEA Food Prep Assessments (NEA2): 2017/18 series
Great Practice for future NEA's!
A unique resource, totally focused on maximising Non-Examined Assessment performance.
Contains the material that students need to prepare for their food preparation assessment (NEA 2).
- Tailored Revision Notes, related specifically to each of the three tasks set by AQA for 2017/18 assessments – Children, European Cuisines and Coeliac Disease.
- Practice Activities for every section to develop students’ planning and preparation skills in relation to the chosen task.
- Applied Revision Questions – consolidate students’ knowledge of relevant life stage, culinary tradition or dietary group.
- Step-by-step guide to recording and performing Sensory Analysis and Nutritional Analysis.
- Nutritional Analysis
- Sensory Analysis
- Fish dishes
- Olive oil
- Greek Salad
- Mediterranean dishes
- Gluten-free diets
- Diet Nutrition and Health
- Coeliac Diet
- Gluten intolerance
- Non-Examined Assessment
- Food Commodities
- Food Nutrition and Health
- Children’s diets
- Nutritional Needs
- Food Preparation and Nutrition
- First teaching 2016
- 2018 exams
- Food Preparation Task
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practical
- GCSE NEA Prep Pack
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition NEA Prep Pack
- 3.2 Food, Nutrition and Health
- Task 2 Food Preparation Assessment
- Non-exam Assessment (NEA)
- GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition (8585)
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition