The Tempest: A Complete Play Guide for AS & A Level Drama
Completely unlimited in its possibilities, Shakespeare’s final play and its characters are free to roam anywhere, any time, making it one of the most challenging, versatile and exciting plays to teach and perform.
- Edexcel A Level
Fantastically clear explanations, in-depth analysis of key dramatic and theatrical aspects, and a wealth of engaging practical and non-practical activities. Your students will know The Tempest inside out:
- Introductory notes and exploratory activities ensure full understanding of the social, historical, cultural, textual and theatrical contexts
- Section-by-section walk-through includes detailed analysis of the relevant performance aspects, with plenty of opportunity for practical investigation and independent study
- Production concepts and performance strategies cover character, design, staging, practitioners and more
- Includes indicative content for all activities to support your teaching and your students
- With key terms glossary – perfect for revision!
Specifically geared towards the AS and A Level text-based question, this comprehensive pack is your one-stop shop!
- A Level Eduqas Drama and Theatre (A690)
- A Level Drama
- A Level Drama and Theatre
- A Level AQA Drama and Theatre (7262)
- A Level Edexcel Drama and Theatre (9DR0)
- A Level OCR Drama and Theatre (H459)
- A Level WJEC Drama and Theatre (1690)
- Theatre Workshop
- Deconstructing Texts for Performance
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- Set Text
- A Level Play Guide
- A Level Drama Play Guide