Medea: A Complete Play Guide for AS & A Level Drama
This most infamous of Greek tragedies still shocks audiences today!
Medea is the perfect springboard for in-depth study of Ancient Greek culture and theatre, and its thought-provoking themes are still relevant to contemporary society.
Fantastically clear explanations, in-depth analysis of key dramatic and theatrical aspects, and a wealth of engaging practical and non-practical activities. Your students will know Medea inside out:
- WJEC AS
- Introductory notes and exploratory activities ensure full understanding of the social, historical, cultural, textual and theatrical contexts
- Section-by-section walk-through includes detailed analysis of the relevant performance aspects, with plenty of opportunity for practical investigation and independent study
- Production concepts and performance strategies cover character, design, staging, practitioners and more
- Includes indicative content for all activities to support your teaching and your students
- With key terms glossary – perfect for revision!
Specifically geared towards the AS and A Level text-based question, this comprehensive pack is your one-stop shop!
- A Level AQA Drama and Theatre (7262)
- A Level Drama
- A Level Drama and Theatre
- A Level Drama Play Guide
- A Level Edexcel Drama and Theatre (9DR0)
- A Level Eduqas Drama and Theatre (A690)
- A Level OCR Drama and Theatre (H459)
- A Level Play Guide
- A Level WJEC Drama and Theatre (1690)
- Drama and Theatre
- Set Text
- Text in Theatre