Revision Activities (Reading & Writing)
for AS / A Level Year 1 Edexcel French
All AS / A Level Year 1 Edexcel grammar points covered!
This comprehensive guide provides helpful grammar recaps, revision tips skill-based exercises and exam-style questions to help students revise for the reading and writing exam sections.
Very comprehensive resource, with varied activities and exercises, which are the type of exercises that appear in exam papers
Skill-specific worksheets for the six Edexcel topics on:
- Vocabulary: topic-based exercises enable students to enhance their lexical skills
- Grammar: easy-to-understand recaps strengthen knowledge of grammar – with worked examples and practice exercises
- Reading: level-appropriate texts and exam-style questions give students targeted exam practice
- Text lengths match Edexcel sample assessment materials
- Translation: revision from and into the target language with vocabulary and grammar structures found in the exam
- Plus, collaborative and engaging group activities for students to revise together, such as board games and story writing
Use as exam revision, in class or as homework!
What do teachers say about this resource? (8224)
Very comprehensive resource, with varied activities and exercises, which are the type of exercises that appear in exam papers. Very good for key vocabulary building or revision. Students can then practise this vocabulary by completing a series of exercises, in order to use this vocab in context. Grammatical points selected are the ones that students often find difficult, especially when it comes to irregular verbs. This resource even includes a few speaking activities, in the form of games, which is always motivating. The author has thought about the cultural input, when writing the reading texts (figures are included as well as what happens in French-speaking countries other than France) to equip students further with thematic knowledge.