Unseen Prose Preparation Packs for A Level OCR
- The Gothic
- American Literature
Component 02: Comparative and Contextual Study
Give students the skills to conquer the unseen aspect of the A Level OCR Comparative and Contextual Study exam with this structured and confidence-boosting resource. Ready to use in class or as independent homework tasks.
Start the process with…
- Reassuring exam advice, including a student-friendly breakdown of the AOs.
- Plus! An accessible timeline of key events and texts for each topic.
- 10 unseen prose extracts (unannotated and annotated) provide differentiation and showcase exemplary close reading analysis.
- Sample essay paragraphs demonstrate critical appreciations, while reflective activities encourage students to examine and evaluate responses.
- Plus! A further 10 prose extracts with close reading, topic convention and extension tasks to refine exam technique.
- Exam-style questions put learning into practice.
- Self-assessment mark schemes track student progress.
- Plus! Indicative content for all activities.