Practice Papers for AS and A Level AQA Spanish
Comprehensive practice for the 2016 AQA specifications:
Each resource has three full practice papers that mirror the AQA sample assessment materials. All practice papers meet the requirements of the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
Making past papers this good is extremely time consuming. The author has done a brilliant job
Paper 1: Listening, Reading and Writing
- Three full practice papers
- Every specification topic is covered (AS: Themes 1 and 2; A Level: Themes 3 and 4), ensuring that students are familiar with questions on a wide range of issues
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings by native speakers will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
There is such a good coverage of the topics on the spec that simply completing all three papers would be excellent revision of the content
Paper 2: Writing
- Three full practice papers
- Every literary text and film is covered, ensuring that students practice using exam-style questions in an exam format
- Indicative content written for every book, film and play, with contributions from Getting to Know… authors, teachers and examiners
What do teachers say about this resource? (8201)
I loved it. It has been so hard teaching the new spec with so few past papers (and so many issues with the specimen ones not having accurate mark schemes) that this is very welcomed. Making past papers this good is extremely time consuming. The author has done a brilliant job. There is such a good coverage of the topics on the spec that simply completing all three papers would be excellent revision of the content.
Excellent resources. At the right level and varied. Good, clear mark scheme.
Great resource. It has fully met all my expectations. Exercises mirror those in the new A Level exam. I cannot wait to see this resource published and use it with my students in preparation for their exams!
Very useful. Great targeted practice for paper 1. They are very similar to actual exam papers. It is better than other resources because it has relevant content and more appropriate tasks.
The questions have been tailored following the assessment material available on the AQA website. What I like the most is the fact that it only covers the new themes for the new specification, where all teachers are lacking resources.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8356)
Great resource. It has fully met all my expectations. Exercises mirror those in the AS exam. I cannot wait to see this resource published and use it with my students in preparation for their exams! I really liked the fact that all exercises and topics are relevant to the first year of the new A level. There are not many resources at this point that you can use to give students to practice in preparation for AS or end of first year internal exams.
This resource contains 3 practice papers which are very similar in style to the sample assessment materials found on the AQA website. The texts are excellent [...] The themes covered are all taken from the appropriate specification. The layout of the paper is in keeping with the SAMs.
In general the content is of high quality and I find that the texts have an appropiate level of difficulty for the new AS level specification, with lots of high level Spanish vocabulary (including idiomatic expressions , grammar (subjunctive, conjunctions, relative adjectives etc). I would be happy to use this resource with my own students. I would like to ideally use it just before the Easter break as a wake up call for students to have a go and see at what level they are and what they need to improve/revise before the actual exam.
Very appropriate and relevant to get year 1 students familiarised with paper 1. It targets specific exams skills.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9634)
I like the layout, it is very easy to use. It mirrors the exam style closely and can be used as mock exams or independent practice, which is great for teachers. The literature and film questions are interesting, engaging and there is a clear range of topics/ characters tackled. The indicative content is useful as basic guidance and contains the actual exam question which is very useful.
- A Level AQA Practice Papers
- A Level AQA Practice Papers: Listening, Reading, Writing
- A Level AQA Spanish (7692)
- A Level AQA Spanish Listening
- A Level AQA Spanish Practice Papers
- A Level AQA Spanish Practice Papers: Listening, Reading, Writing
- A Level AQA Spanish Reading
- A Level AQA Spanish Writing
- A Level Spanish
- A Level Spanish Practice Papers
- Paper 1: Listening, Reading, Writing
- A Level AQA Practice
- Papers: Listening, Reading, Writing
- A Level AQA Practice Papers: Writing
- Paper 2: Writing
- A Level AQA Spanish Practice Papers: Writing