Revision Sheets for GCSE OCR A Chemistry
A superb double resource for OCR GCSE Chemistry A:
- Active revision sheets – content sheets with gap-fills, labelling tasks, written explanations and calculations. Students produce their own complete notes!
- Complete revision sheets – filled-in versions of the active sheets, giving comprehensive yet focused summaries for revision.
Quick questions throughout both sets of sheets for instant checking, and end-of-topic exam questions to practise application. Worked solutions too!
Maths skills with worked examples so students can understand how to negotiate the increased maths content in science.
- Chemical reactions
- Elements, compounds and mixtures
- GCSE Active Revision
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Active Revision
- GCSE OCR Chemistry (J248/J258)
- GCSE OCR Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Science Active Revision
- and products
- C4 Predicting and identifying reactions
- C5 Monitoring and controlling chemical
- C6 Global challenges
- GCSE OCR Chemistry Paper 2