Practice Papers for GCSE Edexcel Spanish
Available for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Comprehensive practice for Papers 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 2016 GCSE Edexcel Spanish specification. For each tier, there are three full practice papers, mirroring Edexcel Sample Assessment Materials.
A great resource with a wide variety of texts that cover a wide range of contexts and skills to help lead to success
All practice papers meet the requirements of the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
- Every specification topic is covered, ensuring that students are familiar with questions on a wide range of issues
- Exam-style role plays, stimulus cards and conversation prompts help students to prepare effectively for the speaking exam
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
What do teachers say about this resource? (8129, 8130)
An excellent and well thought through resource for the new GCSE Edexcel Speaking specification. All the topics are covered in sufficient depth and allow students of all abilities to develop their skills as there are differentiated exercises (Foundation and Higher tier) throughout the resource.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8113, 8114)
This is an excellent resource with focus on reading, which covers all topics. It is very well adapted for the new specification. I particularly liked layouts used.
A great resource with a wide variety of texts that cover a wide range of contexts and skills to help lead to success in the GCSE reading paper at foundation tiers. It has also appropriate literary text which comes very handy for the new specification!
What do teachers say about this resource? (8122, 8123)
What do teachers say about this resource? (8102, 8103)
Using the resource requires little planning or explanation on the teacher’s part but requires maximum effort from the students, which is exactly what it should be all about. I like that it is pitched at the right level for the exam and it is great to include mark schemes for students to have a go at marking their own or other students’ work.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8130, 8129)
The student friendly assessment criteria sheets are definitely worth having. The papers are formatted as per the exam and the photos are good.
- GCSE 9-1 Edexcel Spanish (1SP0)
- GCSE Edexcel Practice Papers
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Foundation
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Listening
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Practice Papers
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Practice Papers: Listening
- GCSE Spanish
- GCSE Spanish Practice Papers
- Paper 1: Listening
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Higher
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Practice Papers: Reading
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Reading
- Paper 3: Reading
- Paper 2: Speaking
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Speaking
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Practice Papers: Speaking
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Practice Papers: Writing
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Writing
- Paper 4: Writing