Homework Pack for GCSE AQA Chemistry Topics 1-5
Deliver a fantastic homework programme for your GCSE students with these homework packs – each covering half the GCSE course.
Varied, engaging activities provide excellent opportunities to consolidate and develop writing, creative, practical and maths skills – exactly what GCSE Chemistry students need!
I liked the range of different activity types - like the code breakers, Venn diagrams and question tessellates
- Differentiated to include two versions of each homework so you can give some students more scaffolding and examples.
- Tailored to match the course, with specification grid so you know when to use each homework.
- Full markschemes allow you to track progress of your students through the year, as well as peer & self assessment.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8049)
A great selection of homeworks. I liked the range of different activity types - like the code breakers, Venn diagrams and question tessellates.
Order followed AQA specification so easy for teacher to locate the questions they need.
- GCSE Homeworks
- GCSE Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Chemistry Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Science Differentiated Homework Pack
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE Chemistry