Homework Pack for GCSE Edexcel Biology
Deliver a fantastic homework programme for your GCSE students with these homework packs – each covering half the GCSE course.
I loved this resource... It's comprehensive and offers a good range of questions
Varied, engaging activities provide excellent opportunities to consolidate and develop writing, creative, practical and maths skills – exactly what GCSE Biology students need!
- Differentiated to include two versions of each homework so you can give some students more scaffolding and examples.
- Tailored to match the course, with specification grid so you know when to use each homework.
- Full mark schemes allow you to track progress of your students through the year, as well as peer & self assessment.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7998, 8047, 8048)
I loved this resource. It's comprehensive and offers a good range of questions. It would be easy to use and quick to mark. Each homework is differentiated in to foundation and higher tiers. I would highly recommend this resource.
I think this resource matches the specification perfectly. I think this resource is brilliant. It has a fantastic range of activities that will challenge students' recall.
This is a well-designed set of resources that test learning and extend concepts with real-life examples.
The key strengths of the resource are the variety of activities – from creating mind maps, codebreaking, designing tweets from scientists, drawing and labelling diagrams, critiquing practical methods, comprehension, maths skills and graph drawing
the foundation worksheets are still quite challenging (unlike some others I have seen which tend to be too easy) and the higher papers will stretch the most able – this makes planning and assessment for teachers easier and also ensures that all students can access one of the two pieces of HW
I liked the range of style of activities as this would help to encourage student interest and completion of homework.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9789, 9790, 9791)
I love the idea of having ready-made homework activities and this resource certainly delivers in that the tasks are varied and interesting.
It covers the spec really well - each section is labelled with a learning checklist, similar to a learning objective.
It is very detailed and the author has clearly spent a great deal of time on developing the resource.
Overall I feel that this is an excellent resource. The activities are well planned and engaging for the students to complete. I particularly like how there are exam questions that link to each activity.
The resource was differentiated appropriately, but was subtle. At a glance, all worksheets look the same.
I like the fact the topics link with the specification and can be correlated easily.
Independent learning for students - easy for staff to give to pupils.
I particularly like this resource because it's less work and covers content as well as skills such as graph and reading tables.
Makes life easy.
- GCSE Biology
- GCSE Edexcel Biology (1BI0)
- GCSE Edexcel Biology Paper 1
- Key concepts in biology
- Cells and control
- Natural selection and genetic modification
- Health, disease and the development of medicines
- GCSE Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Biology Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Science Differentiated Homework Pack
- GCSE Homeworks
- Animal coordination, control and homeostasis
- Ecosystems and material cycles
- Exchange and transport in animals
- GCSE Edexcel Biology Paper 2
- Plant structures and their functions