A Level Edexcel Activity Packs: UK Politics and Government
A wide variety of pick-up-and-teach activities to use as anything from a basis for whole lessons to a recap on key issues. Every activity is directly matched to the Edexcel SoW and is flexible in length to ensure these activities fit easily into your lessons.
The activities have engaged the students fully showing their enthusiasm. I am a very happy teacher!
Great for your students
- Essay and source-based questions – improve exam results by analysing arguments & improving essay writing skills
- ‘Follow on’ activities challenge your most able students
- Up-to-date examples ensure students relate political theory to real events.
It fits the specification identically
Fantastic teacher support too!
- Handy overview grid with key activity information, including timings, group size and assessment objective coverage – great for quick and easy planning!
- Classroom-ready write-on student worksheets, with answers provided – minimal preparation required!
- A Level Classroom Activities
- A Level Edexcel Politics
- AS Edexcel Politics
- First Teaching 2017
- Politics Activity Packs
- UK Politics: 2020 editions
- Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Relationships between branches
- UK Constitution
- aper 1: UK Politics and Core Political Ideas
- civil liberties
- civil rights
- direct democracy
- female suffrage
- Human Rights
- Lib Dems
- Orange book
- Participation crisis
- pressure groups
- representative democracy
- two-party system
- Paper 1: UK Politics and Core Political Ideas
- Paper 2: UK Government and Non-Core Political Ideas