100 Starters and Plenaries for Edexcel International GCSE Higher Tier Mathematics A
New 9–1 specification; first exams 2018
Nurture long-term recall with this extensive bank of questions for the new 2016 Edexcel International GCSE specification. 10-minute starters ensure students are focused and immediately set to work, perhaps even in silence!
- Complete coverage of the spec with two starters per topic – repetition reinforces student learning by revisiting topics over time
- Expose students to the types of question they could meet in an exam – from histograms to quadratic equations!
Ready to use!
- Each topic provided in a concise one-page landscape format in paper and PDF – perfect for photocopying and projecting
- Answers included for every question for quick and easy marking
- International GCSE Edexcel Mathematics A (4MA1)
- GCSE Mathematics activities
- Starters and Plenaries
- Numbers and the number system
- Equations, formulae and identities
- Sequences, functions and graphs
- Geometry and trigonometry
- Vectors and transformation geometry
- Statistics and probability