Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE OCR A Physics
A bumper pack of 15 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
I loved the tone that articles were written in... I thought it was thoughtful and fun
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7914, 7915)
I really enjoyed this resource. I thought the articles were thought provoking, and interesting. I learnt a lot. I really liked the links to other additional information and videos. I thought the questions were challenging and would stretch students.
I loved the tone that articles were written in. I thought it was thoughtful and fun.
I really liked that the articles weren’t too long, were chunked into short sections and had lots of interesting and relevant pictures.
I think the questions are suitably challenging and would challenge high ability students.
- GCSE Physics
- GCSE OCR Physics (J249/J259)
- GCSE OCR Physics Paper 1
- GCSE OCR Physics Paper 2
- Magnetism and magnetic fields
- Waves in matter
- Global challenges
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Physics Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles