Topic on a Page for GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless examples to encourage effective application to the food industry.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
What do teachers say about this resource? (7909)
As a teacher, it was useful to see how much information the pupils needed to know for their exams and plan my lessons accordingly. I particularly liked the fact that each page included all of the key information and I did not feel that anything was missing. It will be useful for students to have 19 pages of concise notes, in comparison to a 200 page + textbook during revision. I feel that this resource will be particularly useful for those students who are not effective at their own note taking as it has been done for them. It will speed up the revision process for students and thus, enhance their learning.
- 3.3 Food Science
- GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition (8585)
- 3.2 Food, Nutrition and Health
- Paper 1 Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- 3.4 Food Safety
- 3.5 Food Choice
- 3.6 Food Provenance
- GCSE Topic on a Page
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Topic on a Page
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory