WJEC GCSE 2018 topic: Revision Guide for TV Newspaper and News Websites
Ensure students are fully prepared for the exam, from key terms to analysis and pre-production skills.
- Key terms activities give students the language they need to discuss the exam topic
- Step-by-step analysis of newspapers and news websites, focusing on key aspects of representation, audience and genre
- Key information abuot the newspapers and news websites industry and promotion – plus plenty of design practice
- Exam-style questions & pre-production tasks
- Annotated sample answers help them to recognise what makes a good answer
Specifically written for the GCSE WJEC 2018 exam – every page is relevant!
Praise for ZigZag's Annual Revision Guides...
It really helped me get my head around web-based drama - before this I had no idea idea where to start. T Wilkes, Head of Expressive Arts, Fakenham High School, Customer
FANTASTIC! Buy it – we do every year and it has really impacted on our teaching & results. N Ayres, Head of Media Studies & Customer
Motivates and encourages students to revise independently. R Logue, HoD & Customer