for AS/A Level Year 1 Eduqas French
Bespoke, interesting and engaging homeworks covering all 2016 AS Eduqas topics and practising a wide range of skills. For each of the five AS topics, there are three one–hour worksheets with different skills focus: ❶ Vocabulary, reading and summarising ❷ Grammar ❸ Writing and translation (both ways).
I love the fact it covers all the AS topics and
all the exercises match the new specifications
- Ensures students revise content and practise exam skills at the same time
- Relevant and contemporary texts will keep students engaged and ensure up-to-date knowledge of Target Language countries
- Every worksheet has built-in differentiation, making the resource suitable for all learners
- Incredibly versatile: use as independent homework, topic revision or skill-based exam practice
- Clear and detailed mark schemes for easy assessment including translations and summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (7847)
Great resource! It can be used for homework but also for revision. I love the fact it covers all the AS topics and all the exercises match the new specifications. It's very difficult to find resources for the new specifications and for teachers who don't always have time to create their own resources.
Good idea to have homework prepared for each topic studied. It is clear and the content of the texts is very well lined up with the syllabus. I [also] very much appreciated the wide range of francophone culture that is in the resource.