Topic on a Page for Edexcel A Level PE
13-23 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for the AS and A Level Edexcel specifications.
- Succinct notesenable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of performance – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Pupils and I both love using these resources....
...They are great for revision and lessons alike
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
What do teachers say about this resource? (9686)
Fantastic... pupils and I both love using these resources. They are great for revision and lessons alike... Pupils can take them away and work on them independently. [They] love them as both for learning and as a direct revision tool. They are very user friendly. Definitely use this resource – it is brilliant on all levels.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7836)
Really handy to give to students. We have given them as pre-mock revision guides and pupils have found they worked brilliantly. The pupils have given it excellent feedback and we have laminated some and used them for display material and in-class help. They look really good, very user friendly and they can be adapted if needed [editable word versions]. It’s absolutely spot on. I told my old HOD to reinvest in this latest material.
- Quantitative skills.
- 2018 exams
- Scientific principles in Physical Education
- Psychological and Social Principles in Physical Education
- Contemporary issues in Physical Activity and Sport
- Technology in sport
- Sport and Society
- Sports Psychology
- Exercise physiology
- Skill acquisition
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- First teaching 2016
- Physical Education
- A level