Topic on a Page for Edexcel A Level PE
Visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for the A Level Edexcel specification.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of performance – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7836)
Really handy to give to students. We have given them as pre-mock revision guides and pupils have found they worked brilliantly. The pupils have given it excellent feedback.
- 2018 exams
- A level
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Contemporary issues in Physical Activity and Sport
- Exercise physiology
- First teaching 2016
- Physical Education
- Psychological and Social Principles in Physical Education
- Quantitative skills.
- Scientific principles in Physical Education
- Skill acquisition
- Sport and Society
- Sports Psychology
- Technology in sport