Topic Tests for Edexcel A Level PE
Reveal your students’ strengths and weaknesses and track their progress! Topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic of the Edexcel A level PE specifications. Great for summative assessments; in-class, for revision or as homeworks!
Really handy to give to pupils for extra exam practice
Straightforward structure with clear and focused questions…
- Multiple-choice, Short-answer and Extended-answer questions – perfect preparation for each exam
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life sporting applications
- Opportunities to interpret and analyse data to test new quantitative skills element
Pupils find them easy to read and easily accessible
- Specification cross-reference table – to support co-teaching!
- Detailed answers and mark allocations – great for peer- and self-assessment!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7829)
Really handy to give to pupils for extra exam practice. We prefer to use past papers as actual tests but they are great for extra (own time practice). Students can understand the questions and go away and just practice... an extra revision tool for their independent learning. Absolutely spot on. We have found it great.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8591)
Spot on. I thought the resource was very useful as a pupil added revision tool. The tests cover all areas and the questions are well written. Pupils find them easy to read and they find them easily accessible. Students can be given the tests and the mark schemes and work independently. I told my old HOD to reinvest in this latest material.
- Skill acquisition
- Sport psychology
- Sport and society
- A Level Topic Tests
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Psychological and Social Principles of Physical Education
- AS PE
- A Level PE
- Scientific Principles of Physical Education
- A Level Edexcel Physical Education (8PE0/9PE0)
- Exercise physiology and applied movement analysis
- A Level PE Topic Tests
- Topic Tests for PE