Stimulating Scenario Activities for GCSE OCR PE
Demonstrate, apply & evaluate to get top marks!
Fifteen relatable scenarios from the field of Physical Activity and Sport – teamed up with stimulating and engaging activities, to get students exploring OCR (9-1) GCSE PE from all perspectives!
The scenarios are relateable and the questions challenge thinking
- Students practise applying their knowledge to performance and participation in a variety of physical activities
- Imaginative and accessible activities and questions – encourage competence in answering difficult questions
Essential Exam Practice
- Practice exam questions and mark schemes
- Helpful tips – support students to become experts in their exam!
- Targeted development through Assessment Objectives – from AO1 knowledge to AO3 evaluation
Very well thought out and designed...
...I like how the resource includes many different types of sports and scenario settings, this will allow students to come out of their comfort zone and apply their knowledge
What do teachers say about this resource? (8046)
A very well thought out and designed resource. I particularly like how the resource includes many different types of sports and scenario settings, this will allow students to come out of their comfort zone and apply their knowledge to different sports. It is also good to use and to set different students individual scenarios based on their weakest areas, which going up towards exam, is invaluable. A great revision tool and can be used as an assessment tool, where students can see their results from one scenario and set themselves targets to improve for the next one. this will help students gain confidence in their knowledge. I would definitely purchase this teaching resource and I would encourage anyone else to do the same.
Very good. The scenarios are relateable and the questions challenge thinking. There are a variety of questions covering the whole of the socio-cultural topic. I will be using these questions for mid and end of topic assessments. It is very hard to find faults with this resource, it covers long and short exam questions and different sources of information such as text, pie charts and data. Excellent, engaging vibrant and relative pictures. Well thought out... a great resource.
Good variety of questions. Each scenario covers multiple topics. Helps recap and research knowledge required for specification.
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 1.2 Physical training
- GCSE OCR Physical Education (J587)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Stimulating Scenario Activities
- Physical factors affecting performance
- 2.1 Socio-cultural influences
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- 2.3 Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural issues and sports psychology