War Horse Springboard Scheme of Work for GCSE Drama
Eduqas 2016 spec
Introduce Nick Stafford’s innovative stage adaptation in a practical way with this ten-lesson, ready-to-use springboard scheme of work!
Covering key thematic and theatrical elements, it will help students to gain solid grounding of the events of the text while exploring performance, design and directorial aspects:
- Ten one-hour lessons explore all relevant aspects of the play – including context, characters, themes, form, and staging
- Chronological exploration of scenes
- Lesson plans with starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks, plus plenty of ideas for differentiation
- Variety of practical activities engages students with active exploration, experimentation and peer- and self-evaluation
- Ready-to-use handouts mean minimal preparation – also perfect as quick, end-of-year revision sheets!
Fully geared towards the 2016 GCSE Eduqas Drama specification, these exciting and engaging lessons will increase students’ core knowledge – and develop crucial dramatic skills.
Perfect preparation for not only the written exam, but for any other component of the course!
- GCSE Drama Springboard Scheme of Work
- GCSE WJEC Drama (3690)
- GCSE OCR Drama (J316)
- Bringing Texts to Life
- Interpreting Theatre
- Set Text
- Drama Lesson Plans
- GCSE Scheme of Work
- GCSE Drama Scheme of Work
- Understanding Drama
- Study of Set Text
- Texts in Practice
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- GCSE Eduqas Drama (C690)
- GCSE AQA Drama (8261)
- GCSE Edexcel Drama (1DR0)
- GCSE Drama