Getting to Know... Requiem por un campesino espanol (2nd Edition)
- AQA AS and A Level
- Edexcel AS and A Level
- Eduqas A Level only
- WJEC A Level only
- CCEAA Level only
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of this famous twentieth-century short novel written by Ramón J Sender.
AS and A Level students will get to know Réquiem por un campesino español inside out and be fully prepared for the writing exams.
It is perfect - They just get better and better! ZIGZAG resources are by far the best resources on the market and save teachers so much time!
Written specifically for the 2016 specifications, the logical structure offers the ideal balance between guided classwork and independent research:
- Before: Introductory tasks enable students to study the context in which the novel is set, begin to learn about the characters, complete research tasks and more.
- During: A comprehensive work-through of the novel. Students will gain a deeper understanding of the novel by completing exercises that also enhance their reading, writing, translation and analytical skills.
- After: Exam-style practice questions, model essays and indicative content help students to apply what they have learnt – and refine exam technique!
What do teachers say about this resource? (7786)
It is perfect - They just get better and better! ZIGZAG resources are by far the best resources on the market and save teachers so much time! Essential for any teacher.
It is a good resource with lots of interesting exercises for students to get to know in-depth the book its author and the background.
- MFL Getting to Know
- Getting to Know... Edexcel
- Getting to Know... CCEA
- Cultural topic
- Spanish exams, Spanish essay
- A Level Spanish
- Réquiem por un campesino español
- Revision guide
- Book guide
- Writing Spanish essays
- Getting to Know... AQA
- Getting to Know... WJEC
- Getting to Know... Eduqas