OCR GCSE (9-1) Computer Science NEA Companion
Accessible, well-structured notes explain the requirements of each step of the Programming Project in the new OCR GCSE (9–1) specification.
Fantastic for teachers to get their heads around the project, in order to better support students.
Each chapter coincides with a separate section of the non-exam assessment (NEA) mark scheme, and consists of:
- An introduction to the section, including an overview with categorised descriptions of the requirements for each mark band.
- Marking criteria is broken down, explaining in detail what is
required to reach top marks (as well as highlighting the
differences between the mark bands.)
- Varied examples are used to support the text, based on a range of original scenarios
- Packed with tips including pitfalls to avoid, and ideas for how to approach certain tasks
- 'Deliverables' lists summarise the evidence needed for each section