Ingredient Cards for OCR GCSE
Develop knowledge, improve cooking skills, arouse curiosity and inspire creativity with these versatile ingredients cards for OCR GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition.
Easy to use, pick-up-and-teach resource for use in practical lessons, as homework or for further reading.
The explications are simple, but with details and curiosities, that can be attractive for students
Each group of ingredients also includes a student task sheet, with:
- Questions and activities – to check knowledge and inspire further research on spec-specific topic areas.
- Extension tasks – with stimulating experiments, tests and food-industry- related activities to motivate the next generation of food enthusiasts.
Provided as Black and White A4 sheets to photocopy onto card or laminate, plus handy A5 booklet format. Optional PDF & Word add-on in colour – available at checkout.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7729, 7732, 7735, 7752)
It matches [the specification] perfectly. The explications are simple, but with details and curiosities, that can be attractive for the students. It is [at the right] depth for the target audience and with high quality. The resource explains all about vegetables, being a very complete resource.. very interesting for students.
- Food Investigation Task Component 02
- Food Investigation Task Component 03
- Food Preparation and Nutrition Component 01
- Food Preparation Task Component 04
- Food Preparation Task Component 05
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Ingredient Cards
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Practical
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Ingredient Cards
- GCSE OCR Food Preparation and Nutrition (J309)
- Non-exam Assessment (NEA)
- Section A Nutrition
- Section B Food (Food Provenance and Food Choice)
- Section C Cooking and Food Preparation
- Section D Skill Requirements (Preparation and Cooking Techniques)